Mission, vision and Values
Macomb Community Action's designation as a Community Action Agency by the Macomb County Board of Commissioners is clearly defined in Federal statute by the Omnibus Reconciliation Act of 1981 (Public Act 230).
Persistent action to diminish poverty and promote independence.
All customers achieve their fullest potential and maintain personal stability and security.
Values & Beliefs
- We will treat all persons with dignity and respect.
Diversity & Inclusion
- We embrace diversity and ensure inclusion to strengthen and enrich our community.
- We encourage maximum feasible participation.
Accessibility, Equity and Parity
- Barriers to independence exist in our community. Persistent action is required to ensure all persons have opportunities to work toward reaching their fullest potential.
- To meet our mission, we encourage collaboration, we inform policy, we impact change.