Resource Advocacy Program
Resource Advocates assess each individual’s needs and make referrals to appropriate resources in the community.
Medicare part D enrollment.
- State of Michigan Homestead and Home Heating Tax Credits.
- Medicaid, Bridge Card, Assistance with Medicare part B, shut-off assistance, etc.
- Referrals to Macomb County services.
- Referrals to community based, aging programs.
A Macomb County resident.
- Age 60 years or older.
- Each of the programs available through Resource Advocacy have different eligibility requirements.
- Assistance is also available for those who are homebound.
For questions or to schedule a visitation contact: 586-469-5228
Seniors are expected to share in the cost of providing the service. For each service performed, the senior should make the appropriate contribution.