Adult Day care
We Celebrate Aging!
Macomb County Adult Day Care provides a Model Day Service. The program is geared at allowing those with physical and mental disabilities to remain in a home setting while receiving opportunities for socialization, supervision and medical care.
Oversight and staffing of the program is managed through Martha T. Berry Medical Care Facility.
- Specializing in helping individuals that have been diagnosed with the following:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Personalized service with 1:4 staff to participant ratio
- Flexible attendance options available Monday-Friday
- Lift-equipped wheelchair transportation is available to those within a 10-mile radius of the center
- Activities focus on cognitive and sensory stimulation, exercise and recreation
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Incontinence care provided
- Personal care (bathing) is also available on site
Adult Day Care is a cost-effective alternative to other forms of health care, such as home health and home nursing care. Discounted rates are available for multiple day attendance. Funding assistance may be available through Area Agency on Aging 1-B or Veteran Affairs for those who qualify.
- A Macomb County resident.
- Cannot safely be left home alone.
- Can no longer structure his or her own daily activities.
- Is experiencing social isolation, depression, memory loss or chronic illness.
Come and experience the difference. Schedule a tour of the facility and a FREE 4-hour stay for your loved one.
For more information on Adult Day Care contact:
Macomb Community Action
21885 Dunham Road, Entrance B
Clinton Township, MI 48036
Hours: Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
When emailing questions regarding services, please include your name, phone number or other contact information, and city of residence. This helps us to serve you more efficiently.