Adult Day Services
We Celebrate Aging!
21885 Dunham Road, Suite 6
Clinton Township, MI 48036
Hours: Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Macomb County Adult Day Service provides a Model Day Service. The program is geared at allowing those with physical and mental disabilities to remain in a home setting while receiving opportunities for socialization, supervision and medical care.
- Flexible attendance options.
- Lift-equipped transportation is available to those within a 15 mile radius of the center.
- Personal care (bathing) is available on site.
- A Macomb County resident.
- Cannot safely be left home alone.
- Can no longer structure his or her own daily activities.
- Is experiencing social isolation, depression, memory loss or chronic illness.
For questions or for more information about the program contact 586-469-5580.
- Adult Day Service is a cost-effective alternative to other forms of health care, such as home health and home nursing care.
- Discounted rates are available for multiple day attendance.
- Funding assistance may be available through Area Agency on Aging 1-B for those who qualify.